Structurely and The Job Overview:
Structurely is a fast-paced software company based in Ames, Iowa that solves sales and marketing team's lack of follow up and conversion of their leads. Structurely has created a cutting edge AI Inside Sales Rep that will follow up and communicate with agents online leads via text message, email and other messaging channels.
You will work on all things copywriting, design and content creation. Structurely spans across high-touch sales industries like real estate, mortgage, solar, software and others. You'll be responsible for creating blogs, guides, ebooks, graphics, social content and more.
We're industry trailblazers in conversational AI. This means the content you create can be bold and bodacious, definitive yet authentic and educational yet entertaining.
Here's what you’ll be doing:
- Understand the pain and problems Structurely solves for customers across industries
- Develop graphics and copy that experty illustrate how we solve those problems for our customers
- Produce digital assets (blogs, ebooks, guides, templates) that are so valuable to our potential customers, they're willing to give up their info to get it
- Design and write emails, both in plain text and HTML, that are so engaging our customers and leads will open it, love it and reply back to it
- Create beautiful landing pages for digital marketing assets that masterfully articulate the value customers and leads will get by downloading the asset you produced
- Build product and marketing website pages on structurely.com that demonstrate the value of new features, new positioning and new problems we are solving
- Design and influence critical UI and UX components of our website and product
What's it like working on the team:
The Marketing and Sales Team at Structurely is world class. We are small but mighty, where we believe in doing more with less. You'll have the autonomy to make an impact and influence one of the most critical aspects of the business - our raw leads. You'll work with our Director of Demand generation to align on strategic initiatives focused on producing content that our ideal customers want, improving our SEO and website conversion.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited time off (and people actually use it!)
- Opportunity to get involved in building and scaling a digital product
- Your role and responsibility will be growing as our company grows
- Hard-working and motivated co-workers
- An open-minded working culture where we encourage sharing opinions and feedback
What skills do you need:
- 1+ year of non-internship professional design or copywriting experience
- A portfolio of prior written or graphic works, including blogs, ebooks, whitepapers etc
- Expertise with social media platforms
- Expertise with G Suite tools
- Proficiency with CMS's such as WordPress, HubSpot, Unbounce, etc (we use GraphCMS here, so major kudos if you have experience with that!)
- Proficiency in clear, entertaining and educational copywriting
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, business, English, Journalism, Public relations or another consumer facing major is preferred
- Experience marketing, writing or communicating within B2B SaaS industries
- Ability to work under general supervision and work independently on projects
- Hands on experience Sketch, InVision, Photoshop or other design tools
- Understanding and familiarity with SEO terminology, tools and strategies
- Experience using HubSpot marketing automation and content management tools (or another marketing automation platform)
- Video editing, scriptwriting, or animation design