Director of Product
Structurely is one of the fastest-growing software startups in the Midwest and has been recognized by organizations like Inman News, and the National Association of REALTORS for innovation in the real estate and mortgage industries. Joining the Structurely team means you will be entering a fast-paced, change-making, and industry-shaping environment. You will lead our product team in building the premier conversational artificial intelligence (AI) for sales and marketing teams. Our mission is to create buying and selling experiences that go beyond our customer’s wildest expectations.
Structurely is seeking a Director of Product who's as passionate about conversational AI as they are about talking to customers and solving their business problems. Your impact will fundamentally change how sales and marketing teams communicate with their leads.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for building roadmaps, talking with customers, gathering functional requirements and developing user experience in conjunction with internal stakeholders and partners
- Regularly meet with customers to understand product usage, goals and limitations and collect feedback to influence product decisions
- Prioritize projects deemed critical across multiple departments that ultimately drive the most impact for our customers
- Track and analyze metrics to provide recommendations on product enhancements
- Research, identify and prioritize opportunities for customer engagement
- Work with the engineering team to successfully partner on design, testing and product release
- Serve as product expert and resource for sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Develop a product and engineering organization with collaboration from senior leadership and internal stakeholders
- Recruit, onboard and coach an engineering and product team
What You'll Bring
- 6+ years experience in product management with a software product (preferably SaaS)
- 3+ years of management experience with a track record of managing great teams
- Experience with startups, working in a fast-paced, agile and self-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical and non-technical speak
- Ability to not only plan strategically but to present plans to stakeholders to get buy-in using key results and findings from customers
- Education in or professional exposure to data & analytics is a strong plus
- Strong technical background that allows you to influence technical design and investment decisions.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to make difficult tradeoff decisions, communicate decisively, and create a roadmap to achieve business goals.
Why is this great for me?
- You'll get to work with top engineers, recognized internationally for their work in artificial intelligence and software development
- Work closely with top tier organizations on high-impact projects to their business
- Opportunity to develop a team capable of strategically shaping our company's future
- Work in an open-minded working culture where we encourage opinions and feedback