Structurely is a fast-paced software company based in Ames, Iowa that solves businesses' problem of not being able to follow up with their leads. Structurely has created a cutting edge Artificial Intelligence Sales Assistant that will follow up with online leads via text message and qualify them in a relationship-building, empathetic, indistinguishable-from-human way.
What you’ll be doing:
Our product is growing in ways we never dreamed of at the direction of our users from across many use cases. We need a Product Manager (PM) to dial in the product and make it great for every conceivable use case (and those we haven't created yet). Here's how:
- Own our Script Customization feature. You’ll be writing sales scripts for current use cases and new use cases as the company grows (aka write a sales script using our script customization feature for a new account in the airline industry)
- Define customer journey from an account getting a new lead, using a custom script, and managing their leads within our agent dashboard. Additionally, you’ll define how the product might look different for an airline user vs. a real estate agent user
- Become an expert in our product's lead routing. Create new entry points to ingest leads from new sources, apply the correct sales script to that lead, and route it to the right agent in the account
- Influence the company product roadmap by directly speaking with users, our engineers, sales and support teams
What you’ll bring:
- Some prior product experience, preferably on the technical side
- A bachelor's degree would be nice, but not required (in any field of study will do, we know PM's come from all walks of life)
- Technical experience is a major plus. We've built a suite of tools and processes to help streamline product expansion, but there's a learning curve
- A love of all things digital - code, products, processes and tools. We use a lot of digital stuff, and we expect you to love and learn it
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Git (GitHub, GitLab, GitBucket, any will do)
- SQL or NoSQL (we use Mlab, so anything in the Mongo world would be great)
Why is this great for me?
- You'll be defining a product used by millions (seriously, we've had millions of conversations with leads. You'll be responsible for writing the conversational AI that's behind that)
- You'll be instrumental in trailblazing the future paths Structurely takes. You'll be the leader our company follows into new industries, after you've spoken to users, defined the product and roll out plans
- You'll be a pioneer in conversational AI. Other product people will follow your lead into designing word class AI products using our proprietary AI.